New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art Gala, aka the 'it' fashion party of the year, went punk for the costume institute exhibit this year. The Met Gala's 'Punk Chaos to Couture' exhibit opening was hosted by actress, Rooney Mara and designer, Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy.
All of Hollywood's best came dressed in their best and many embraced the theme with spikes, studs, chains and gothic inspired gowns.
Here are our picks for Best Punk Looks:
ROONEY MARA (HINT OF GOTHIC)
SARAH JESSICA PARKER
Some celebs went a little more mainstream and opted to not go for punk but still caught our eye!
Our picks for Best Looks Overall: BLAKE LIVELY, ROONEY MARA , MIRANDA KERR
What were your favourites?
Packing can be such a task ,there are so many things a girl has to consider: weather, occasion... back up outfits for the unexpected!
Here are six easy things to pack that that are light weight and can be useful for more than one look! The best part is they can go from day to night!
1. A fun blazer like this two-tone one in cotton and leather
2. A cosy tee in a neutral colour
3. Leather skinnies for a trendy look
4. Atleast one statement piece.... earrings, necklace, bangles or rings
5. Classic sky-high black heels
6. And the thing that'll get you through the day and night... a pair of Butterfly Twists!
Travelling anywhere soon?!